Well , as you know, my name is Gema , I was Born in Santiago , don't know in wich Hospital and I have lived in this city all my life. I born in August 10th, so I'm a leo, I have been in four diferente colleges during my life, I don't remember the name of the first one but it was in San Pablo street , then I go to a school near to my house that was a public school and his name was '' Liceo Monseñor Enriques Alvear''. In 4th grade I change my school to a catolic one for better education, his name was ''Juanita Fernandez'' and I go there until 8th grade. After that , I did the rest of my education in ''Santiago Pudahuel'' school and I really hate it, I just want to come out.

Once I finish all my primary and high school , I was go to a Cepech to prepare my selft to get in on the university, I was decided to study design and as a hard carrer as to laboral oportunities, I want go to a ''good university'' , so I try to get in on the Universidad de Chile and I was accepted, so here I am, and I am regret it. No, I'm kidding, here are very good people but it can be better in so many ways.

Talking about my family, my parents are divorced, I have four siblings, two sisters and two brothers, I'm the little one of all of them, I really love them and I past a good time when I see them.

About what I like, I could mention design, of course , and that include drawing and editorial stuff. I like all the world of body piercing too, in fact, I have a certification to do this that I get in 2016 and I work on it before get in on my carrer and I have to leave it because I don't have time to do this how I would like it. As to what I like to do , I like get out whit my friend's , listening to music, draw, do my personal proyect, see my brother's and sister's and smooke cigarettes, a lot of them <3

Comentarios

  1. It sames that there are lungs in your trash hahahah :3. this is a very beautiful girl, she is a real shiny"gema" <333

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares