A JOB I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN THE FUTURE

Hi, this is the last post that we have to do and I think is about this (?) So, I will talk mostly about the same that I talk in the video so, here we go again.
In a perfect life, where I get the job that I want, I have a beautifull place where I can live and space enough to make my bussiness there. In that place would like to sell all the things that I make, that are very different one of another, but all related whit art and design. I'm always changing the things that I do cause I get bored easily and I love discover new things and techniques , so in this place I will sell a lot of products, from diferent kind and I will probably change the stock constantly, making new designs and blabla.
 My dream would be that thing, because I don't see myselft working in a company, I don't like that others tell me what to do, or more than that, I didn't like that others tell my what and how I have to do a design , I like use my own creativity and work in a company reduce a lot the possibility to do that, and I have confidence ( yeah , I trust my selft sometimes ) that people will like what I do.
 If I could give some examples for what I would like to ofer in this place, I can mention a tatto studio, a piercing studio, draws for sell, designs of posters, books ( because, sometimes I'm funnyyyy (8)), fanzines, ceramics,pins, and I don't know, that kind of stuff and maybe more, cause I should like keeping learning throug workshop and short things, NEVER in the university cause I can cut my own titty If I have to pass for this awfull place again.

Comentarios

Entradas populares