Well, the topic of today is talk about our experience in design and what we think about it.

First of all, I choice this carrer because I always like draw things and paint or do some crafts, etc, so my way has always been the art and all the things related to this. Beetwen the option I has when I have to decide this I think in a lot of diferent thinks. Follow the way of art I think in art teacher , because I think that has more laboral oportunities , but I dont really love the idea of work whit kids. I consider too study history of art but it looks very boring. Another option was been a nurse, cause I like body piercing and it can help me to work on this, but I was very bad at biology and I think I will past very bad moments trying to understand something that I really didn't like it . So finally I make my desicion and I choice design cause a look for the class that they offer and I really love it !

Comentarios

Entradas populares