If I have to talk about an expert about my area, I would choose the creator of ''Eneka creaciones'' , who is not very well-know, because he design mask of latex and is not a common area in Chile, but I really think that he is an inspiration of all who go to his workshop cause he installed a new area in this country and lear all he knows through internet, so I think is very valuable all that he did.
Also, is a very nice person who loves teaching what he knows and don't make of all of this a competition, he teach all that he knows and all that he lear about in thw way.  I can't just talk about his work as a designer , because it includes all around his person. He was really a good inspiration before I get in in a creative carrer , I could understand that you can live of your passion and I am vary thanksfull for that. thankful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares