It was easy choose one of my favorite technology pieces cause I didn't want to choose some common piece of technology, and I remember an object of my mom, that is a electrical egg that you can use for do boiled egg, I don't really know how it's work it out ,like, inside, but you have to put it in whit the other eggs and when it was finishied, the egg will sound like ''Kung fu fighting '' song and after will sound ''staying alive'' from the Bee gees.
I didn't get it for my own, it was a gift someone gave to my mom long time ago and we don't really use it so often cause we don't eat eggs so often too, and it isn't so much necessary actually. This is the reason why I love this thing, because is so unnecessary and cool at the same time. Is like make of your life your own infomercial, cooking eggs and dancing at the same time, like '' are you boring of cooking your eggs and can't dance at the same time? we have the solution! ''.
And finishing and responding to the last question ''if I can live without it'' , of course that not. I'm kidding , it's so unhelpful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares