Like I said in the test of this week, my favorite subject this semester was the class of composition, not because I love the materia , but because it was a really lovely class, a good ambient and it was a pleasure for me stay in that classroom. All my semester was really messy, all the things work bad in my university and could be in almost one good place whit a nice chat and music, work on my task, make the big diference. I'm very thankful too about teachers who worry about his students and try to make his most good work on it , and always try to make it better, they don't keep in the place where he thinks that knows every thing about teaching and always try to evolve to give the better of them and that make that we want too do our homework and lear, so , for all that stuff I think that composition was my favorite subject this semester. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares