Well, this picture is weird and bad and I think it need a lot of context to be understood, cause it looks like a lot of things.
I really don't remember who took it, but it must've been one of my friends. Was the year 2017 and me and my friends were hanging out and in the photo I look laying there like if I was fall on the floor drunk or something like that, but the truth is that I fall because someone of my friends make me laugh so much that I have to embrace my stomach and sit on the floor. I was there for long minutes, someone take the photo and I took so much time laughing that my friends keep doing what they was doing before.

I choose this photo because it's a good moment of my life. I was happy, I have great company and I was loving the things I was learning.

Comentarios

Entradas populares