English Journal

Well , today we have to talk about our english journal so here we go.

My first class of english, I think It was in third grade of primary , my teacher told us how to say colors and stuff , all basic things of english and since then I don't have the feeling of that must change so much , jeje.  My two teachers that I have after that was so bad, one of them , the first one , who teach me since my 11 years old to 14 years old was a teacher that never has a title for teaching , until I know she only have a workshop of english and was friend of the director of the school, so that explain a lot. At that time , I star to hear my own music , most of them in english , so I lear a little bite on my own ( I really wanna know what Gerard Way says in his songs and I realice that wasn't so much interesting, but I love him any way ).

Then ,in highschool I have another teacher who really sucks, besides constanly touching his students , what was really anoying too. She don't even do the classes all the times, sometimes one of my schoolmate write for her in the whiteboard or explain us the class and thats was so wrong.

Any way, after that, the next thing about english that I have was playing in Duolinguo app, I never finish that game , and then I go into university and I don't have classes of english until the last semester and all the ways that I know of learning english change. It was most about practice and write and talk and play , so it make learning so much fun and less hard.

Comentarios

Entradas populares