What I am really into?

Well, there's a lot of things I'm obsess whit, In fact , during all my life I have periods that I only eat one kind of thing or I watch only one soap opera over and over again. For example, when I was a kid I watched every morning a VHS of Michael Jackson , or the movie ''Toy story'', and years later , when I was like 14 o 15 years old, I only eated potato chips, all days, I spended all my money in that.

So now,that i'm in my 22 years old, I can say that I'm obsess with see Orange Is the New Black , cause I love that shit, I have watched it like 6 times and I remember almost all the dialogues, I really love them. I'm obsess too whit eat cinnamon rolls , all the mornings whit a strawberry milk , and In general I'm eating a lot of sugar ,probably I will have a finger less the next year. I'm obsess too whit get early to the university every day... Hahaha, I'm kidding, I know I'm sucks jajaja well and that's all, folks! Xoxo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares